Tuition and Tuition Plans
Information detailing the tuition and tuition plans available to you.
About Financial Assistance
Any request for financial assistance should be directed to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid in Blacksburg, (540) 231-5179. Virginia Tech Southwest Center programs are primarily for part-time adult students and financial assistance is limited.
- Virginia K-12 teachers under contract usually have reduced tuition.
- Tuition assistance may also be provided by student's employer.
- Virginia Tech does allow the use of credit cards for tuition payment.
- Students may utilize a Budget Tuition Plan that allows installment payments of tuition.
- Since payment of tuition is required at registration, signed forms documenting tuition support should be submitted by the student prior to registration.